Current time: 11-21-2017, 10:39 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Current time: 11-21-2017, 10:39 AM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JUST HOW TO DATE A BLACK GIRL
12-13-2014, 05:51 AM
Big Grin JUST HOW TO DATE A BLACK GIRL
Fellas, can I all give you a question? Within my school days Ive seen men and black girls quit it and most of the time the girls wind up to like the person and each of a sudden he will only call it quits. Sad picture is these black people simply hold on to white chicks. To research more, people may check out: discount drummer. Whats with white women that these people go head-over-heels with? Why a black woman

Would you rather date a white woman than a black chick? This questions may possibly sound anti-racial but hi, Ive seen enough to not ignore this question.

Guys, could I all give a question to you? Inside my university days Ive seen men and black girls kicked it and a lot of the time the girls end up to like the man and each of a sudden he'll only call it quits. Unfortunate picture is these black people simply hang on to white chicks. Whats with white women why these men go head-over-heels with? Why a black girl is simply passed over for a white girl?

Well because these guys believe that black women are simply too strong-willed for them, challenging to deal with. I cant recall where exactly I read these however it never had forgotten them and just left a on me. Visit home page to check up why to think over this activity.

If you like a king, be using a black girl,

If you want a dumb ass who hangs on my every word, get yourself a white girl,

Basically need difficult, go for an African woman

A chick when you say, to complete what you say, then its a white girl. Get further on our favorite related portfolio by navigating to partner sites.

(With all due respect to both parties, Ive got nothing against anyone.)

Strong-willed guys for equally strong willed women, now if you wished to date a black woman you must be real toughie then. Traditionally, ebony women had plenty of battles, husbands being crushed to death right at their very eyes, been separated from their kids and became slaves all their lives perhaps not until there is this so-called BLACK LIBERATION. No wonder black women had developed to determined and powerful beings. Want to make a black woman smile? Simply enjoy her but be watchful on which you say. There are a few things you must never say to a black girl.

Today, never say I was lifted by black people, (In case your nanny or butler was black when you were growing up, you don't pass as an black person.) I find black women do so cool but ooooppppssssss its a to ask to touch her hair. Do not ask anything in regards to the hair, or whether you can touch it. This kind of trade can never end well. Black women are therefore much cooler with gender than white women, if you think that implying black women are losers than white women are gonna get you some, youre wrong dude! Never leave her this review Its not like youre the initial black person Ive dated would never impress her, it comes off as crazy fetishizing.Lastly, NEVER EVER SAY You are the black version of Audrey Hepburn (it would not please her if you say she's the black version of a specific white woman.) Commit these problems and youre condemned not to have any black woman for a date or can never ask her out again.

Regardless of color, girls are only way too hard to please. So there, all the best in your next or first date with a black woman..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply